Become a Driving Instructor
Full & Part Time Instructors Needed!
Buffalo Howard Lake Hutchinson Glencoe Kimball Maple Lake Winsted
Upsala St. Joseph Holdingford
Minnesota Teens Need You!
Safe driving doesn't happen by accident. Our teens need driver's education instructors like you.
Entry Level Positions
Join our growing team! Today's Driving School is a family friendly business that appreciates their team members. Our goal is to develop long-term relationships with our employees that benefit everyone.
No experience necessary, we provide paid training. You will work under the supervision of an experienced instructor until you are ready to solo.
"I enjoy working with teens and have found that I really enjoy working as a driver's education Instructor with Today's Driving School. The flexible schedule really helps me manage my busy life, and the pay is great. If you want a rewarding career, that is something to be proud of, join our team!"
-- Gwen, Instructor since 2016
Classroom & Behind-the-Wheel Instructors
Today's Driving School wants to help you become a qualified Driver's Education Instructor. You will teach teens and adults how to drive safely, developing good driving habits that will last a lifetime.
- Classroom Instructor
- Behind-the-Wheel Instructor
- Classroom & Behind the Wheel Instructor
We provide company owned vehicles that are equipped with instructor side brakes and other safety equipment. All instruction materials and lesson plans are provided.
- Competitive wages starting at $18.00 per hour
- Annual bonus
- Annual raise
- Generous Christmas Bonus
- Retirement account with employer match
- Flexible hours
- Holidays off
- Employee discount
We provide driver's education to communities in the following counties; Carver, Kandiyohi, McLeod, Meeker, Morrison, Renville, Sibley, Sterns, and Wright.
The MN DPS Requires that Instructors Meet the Following Criteria
- High school education or higher
- 21 years of age or older
- Must pass a background check
- Must have been a valid licensed driver for three years in Minnesota or other state
- Must be able to speak and hear well enough to conduct a normal conversation with another at a distance of five feet, with or without a hearing aid.