Become a Driving Instructor
"I enjoy working with teens and have found that I really enjoy working as a driver's education Instructor with Today's Driving School. The flexible schedule really helps me manage my busy life, and the pay is great. If you want a rewarding career, that is something to be proud of, join our team!"
-- Gwen, Instructor for five years
We are looking for full and part-time instructors to instruct teen drivers in the classroom and on the road.
Today's Driving School is looking for qualified instructors to teach local teens how to drive safely, and we would love for you to join our growing team! We provide training and will help you every step of the way to earn your instructor's license.
We are a family-friendly employer. Our goal is to develop long-term employment opportunities focused on helping you achieve a healthy balance between your work and home life.
Driving with us gives you:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive wages - Industry-leading pay that starts at $16.75 per hour
- Annual bonus
- Retirement account with employer match
- Holidays off
- Employee discount
Our instructors must meet the following requirements:
- High school education or higher
- 21 years of age or older
- Must pass a background check
- Must have a driver's license in good standing for 3 or more years
- Poses a friendly and positive attitude